While biology remains the centerpiece of the life sciences, technological advances in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices have led to a burgeoning of specializations and interdisciplinary fields. So recruiting the talent in life sciences is no more just about matching few skills and finding "who is available for the job". These are mission critical jobs where both project’s success and improving the lives of millions are paramount; you can't leave one for another. Unlike Penicillin, the best talent joins you won't happen by accident but by a structured talent acquisition strategy which we have mastered over the years working in life sciences industry.
As your Life Sciences staffing specialist we can help you in following areas:
- Clinical Director
- Clinical Project Manager
- Clinical Study Manager
- Clinical Operations Manager
- Clinical Line Managers
- Clinical Trial Manager (CTM)
- Clinical Research Manager
- Clinical Research Scientist (CRS)
- Clinical Program Manager
- Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- Clinical Data Manager
- Clinical Data Analyst
- Clinical Data Entry
- SAS Programmer
- Medical Writers
- Programmer Analyst
- Statistical SAS Programmer
- Regulatory affairs Professionals
- Medical Writers
- Medical Affairs Specialist
- Senior Medical Affairs Manager
- Regional Medical Affairs Specialist
- Sr. Manager, Global Medical Affairs
Quality & Compliance
Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance Compliance/ SOP Officer
- Medical Advisor of Product Safety
- Principal Pharmacovigilance Scientist
- Pharmacovigilance Scientist
- Pharmacovigilance Administrator
- Senior Drug Safety Associate
- Pharmacovigilance Systems Manager
- Drug Safety Associate
We believe that you can’t effectively recruit for a sector unless you truly understand how it works, which is why we employ industry professionals and not just sales people to work with our clients. We work as an extension of our clients business and operate in a truly consultative manner to match candidates not only based on skills and experience, but on cultural and aspirational qualities.
We work with our clients to not only find the most cost effective solution for their staffing requirements, but to help them bench mark positions and salaries to attract and retain the right talent for their organization.
We are also constantly developing our pool of active and passive candidates to provide a talent pipeline to meet the future requirements of our clients, based on market trends, innovations and developments within their sectors.
As for our candidates, we see them as an extension of our business and treat them and their details with the same level of confidentiality and respect as we do our own staff. We won’t expose our candidates to poor working condition.